At the beginning of May we’ll have the 2nd ENCORE+ Technology circle event (more info will follow).
Meanwhile why not to warm-up the engines of the debate focusing on the features of the OER repositories!?
10 polls, one per week, will be launched soon on the Technology Circle Linkedin group.
These are the topics (hopefully more will arise from discussions and most hopefully will be proposed by our community):
1. User friendly authoring tools to enhance user contribution and networking
2. Tools and strategies to support the continuous improvement of the included OERs
3. UX characteristics to make the functions of the OER Repositories easy-to use and engaging for the users
4. Specific metrics and measures on resources usage
5. User-driven authoring tools that support the potential of educational sharing technology
6. Functionalities for the co-production of contents that supports remix, reuse and revising of contents
7. Roles and access levels to learning resources
8. Learning object metadata and topical structures for easy accessibility across the internet
9. Potential of AI applications to improve all the processes related to the creation, search, sharing and deliver of OER
10. Licensing (open source under a reusable, remixable license) of the code and openly available manuals and policy documents
We really hope to meet your interest and have spaces for a generative discussion.
Main findings will be obviously shared during the live event.
Image by Manfredsteger on Pixabay